11.6.12

ELDERBERRY VEGAN SOAP


 
About Elderberry? Is one of the miracles of nature,here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambucus
 About his extraordinary qualities and properties, here:http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-elderberry.html
 This is my first very Elderberry vegan soap and I declare with my hand on heart, that is a treasure!!!
 It is part of my diet(the fruit not the soap,lol..)and I know how much it means to body, so it's definitely better and out.
 I respect an Indian proverb who said  :´´Do not put on your body(skin) something  that is not good to eat!´´
 50% extravirgine olive oil infused with Lavender , Malva flowers(it smells divine)and Bio Elderberry extract(right and left).

 It smells like a cake with berries... forest fruits are my favorite  because are full of antioxidants.
 Love this soap, definitely pass it on delicious and exquisite soaps.
Enjoy this wonderful ELDERBERRY VEGAN   SOAP and be sure to use a draining soapdish to keep your soap dry and happy!

I wish you happiness, health  and  Green life!